Let’s learn to play a sweet and familiar song in a simply way. Read the instructions once through and then try it.
1. Find Middle C – position yourself by sitting approximately in the middle. Middle C looks like this:
2. Place your right hand over Middle C so that your right thumb is over the red key, and the rest of your fingers rest naturally over the next four white keys.
3. Your thumb assumes position 1. The rest of your fingers are 2 – 5, five being your pinky.
4. In equal intervals, press down on the piano keys using the finger that corresponds to the numbers below. Stop a bit longer at the end of each row before starting the next line. You will most likely recognize this familiar song by the end of the 2nd line.
3 2 1
3 2 1
3 5 3 1 2
2 2 1 2 3 5 5
3 3 2 2 1
5. Done. Congratulations! Record yourself playing and post! I will send you an “award”. Well done!